[TACRAO] Listserv Electronic Transcripts

Busby, Maria REG_MZB at SHSU.EDU
Thu Nov 15 08:58:19 CST 2018

Hi Jeremy,

That is a great question.  Our transcript requests are outsourced through Credentials.  The inmate would need to provide a family member/friend with login information to retrieve a transcript using that system.  With Credentials, payment is required.  If a request comes via mail, we do still require payment with the request as well.

Have a great day!

Maria Busby
Associate Registrar, Responsibility - Intellection -Adaptability - Input - Belief
Email: mariabusby at shsu.edu<mailto:mariabusby at shsu.edu>
Sam Houston State University
Phone:  936-294-1036
"A leader is someone who knows the way, goes the way, and shows the way." ~~ Tony Evans

Sam Houston State University ~ A Member of The Texas State University System

From: tacrao-bounces at tamuc.edu <tacrao-bounces at tamuc.edu> On Behalf Of Jeremy Martinez
Sent: Tuesday, November 13, 2018 3:24 PM
To: 'tacrao at tamuc.edu' <tacrao at tamuc.edu>
Subject: [TACRAO] Listserv Electronic Transcripts

Good Afternoon All,

This question is for all the schools that charge for transcripts.

How do you handle transcript requests from students/alumni/former students that are currently incarcerated?  They do not have access to a computer in order to make a request nor do they have the funds to have a transcript sent.

Thank you in advance for your responses!

Jeremy Martinez