[TACRAO] Listserv University Issues Summer Meeting Topics-Reminder

Prado, Rene G rprado at tamiu.edu
Thu May 24 17:07:45 CDT 2018

Good afternoon, TACRAO!

Hope everyone’s Spring end-of-term processes went well and that you’re ready to go for Summer sessions!

Speaking of summer, as we finalize our University Issues Summer Meeting agenda, we are wanting to know if you have any topics that you would like for THECB representatives to discuss in particular (in addition to any updates they will be providing) or any hot topics that you would like to discuss.

We have the following topics that were submitted from the first email that was sent out:
-SPEEDE
-GDPR
-SB1782
-HB1408
-Disciplinary actions on transcripts
-Field of study-(4-yr university)

Thank you!

Rene Prado

P       Please consider the environment before printing this email.
________________________________
[cid:4fa2779b716445e1b4fcfe6e5ea69a12]

Rene G Prado
Associate Registrar
Office of the University Registrar
ZSC 121F
Laredo, TX 78041
Tel. (956) 326-2223
Fax (956) 326-2249

As pursuant to Texas A&M International University rule 33.04.99.L2 concerning the Use and Disposition of Electronic Communications, this email is a mechanism for official communication of the University. Electronic mail (e-mail) should be used only for legitimate academic or state business. Official email communications are intended only to meet the academic and administrative needs of the campus community.