[TACRAO] Listserv Application Fees

Rangel, Andrea G arangel at southplainscollege.edu
Thu May 24 15:19:17 CDT 2018

SPC does not have a general application fee; however, we charge a $100 International Student Application fee.

Andrea Rangel
Dean of Admissions and Records
South Plains College
1401 South College Avenue
Levelland, Texas  79336
Telephone:  806-894-9611, ext. 2370
Fax:  806-897-3167
arangel at southplainscollege.edu<mailto:arangel at southplainscollege.edu>

How are we doing?  Admissions and Records Customer Service Survey<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.surveymonkey.com_r_C9G37B2&d=DwIGaQ&c=oqyuZuih6ykib6aKiBq22_bich4AVfYGoLertJN0bEc&r=5cwyr3ZZzjmRsIsXglBYqQ&m=wovK3ctVXVWpKGi0-TqSObF3bCau1_FwAJWhnU6JWGQ&s=qAi0qI3bMim1ozS_sjK3x8QhlMbComNquKU01VY0aWc&e=>

Do you need to order a transcript?  SPC Transcript Request <https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.southplainscollege.edu_admission-2Daid_apply_transcript.php&d=DwIGaQ&c=oqyuZuih6ykib6aKiBq22_bich4AVfYGoLertJN0bEc&r=5cwyr3ZZzjmRsIsXglBYqQ&m=wovK3ctVXVWpKGi0-TqSObF3bCau1_FwAJWhnU6JWGQ&s=fnN83DTBT1ZpdZ2RPY7NFeqej3DYk_OiSJaFcMmg29s&e=>

THIS MESSAGE AND ANY ATTACHMENTS ARE COVERED BY THE ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS PRIVACY ACT, 18 U.S.C. §§ 2510 et seq. AND CONTAIN INFORMATION THAT IS HIGHLY CONFIDENTIAL, PRIVILEGED AND EXEMPT FROM DISCLOSURE.  ANY RECIPIENT OTHER THAN THE INTENDED RECIPIENT IS ADVISED THAT ANY DISSEMINATION, RETENTION, DISTRIBUTION, COPYING OR OTHER USE OF THE MESSAGE WITHOUT PRIOR WRITTEN CONSENT IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED.  IF YOU HAVE RECEIVED THIS MESSAGE IN ERROR, PLEASE NOTIFY THE SENDER IMMEDIATELY.