[TACRAO] Listserv University Application Fee Insight

Davis, Tiffany tndavis at wtamu.edu
Wed May 16 10:43:54 CDT 2018

Good Morning,

We are taking a deeper look at our undergraduate application fee process and are interested to know what other universities are doing. Your responses are greatly appreciated!

*         Do you require a new application fee for each application submitted?

o   If yes, for (all apps, only new major, second bachelors etc..)

*         Do you withhold the admission decision until the application fee is paid?

*         Do you offer a fee waiver?

o   If yes, for what (ACT/SAT/NACAC/EFC=$0)?

*         Do you, or have you considered,  offering a deferred billing option for students who qualify for a waiver, rather than actually waiving the fee?

o   If yes, (considering or implemented).

Thanks for your help and have a wonderful day!

Tiffany Davis
Associate Director
Office of Admissions
West Texas A&M University
WTAMU Box 60907
Canyon TX 79016
p. 806-651-2006
f. 806-651-5285

[BuffStrong Logo for Email Signatures]My Strengths:Deliberative-Relator-Restorative-Achiever-Responsibility