[TACRAO] Listserv TACRAO Annual Conference: Before you submit your budgets!

Joy Frazier Joy.Frazier at UTSouthwestern.edu
Tue May 15 14:04:29 CDT 2018

Hello TACRAO Family,

Before you submit your yearly budgets, don't forget to take a look at the registration information for this year's conference in Fort Worth.  There are some exciting changes this year and we would love to have a record breaking crowd.  So be sure to add us to your budget lines, pack those boots and we will see you in November!

https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.tacrao.org_2018ftwtx&d=DwIFAg&c=oqyuZuih6ykib6aKiBq22_bich4AVfYGoLertJN0bEc&r=5cwyr3ZZzjmRsIsXglBYqQ&m=Nddh7vcyG1McJPfckkKLU09QrftVTdhsKjcd1fE-fNk&s=J70PSVU8K_Lbec2vvr6iWzhNLCE6K-5j0lvtilp0wmI&e=

Joy Frazier/ Co-Chair Local Arrangement Committee
Texas Association of Collegiate Registrars and Admissions Officers
joy.frazier at utsouthwestern.edu<mailto:Araceli.Hill at tamuc.edu>

[Masthead_Color]

1910 Pacific Avenue  /   Dallas TX 75201
Tel. 214.648.2657   /  Cell 817.296.5353

UT Southwestern

Medical Center

The future of medicine, today.