[TACRAO] Listserv University Application Fee Insight

Mancone Fisher, Nichole Ann nichole.manconefisher at uta.edu
Mon May 21 12:02:33 CDT 2018

Hi Tiffany,

See below for UT Arlington

Nichole

Nichole Mancone Fisher, Ed.D.

From: tacrao-bounces at tamuc.edu <tacrao-bounces at tamuc.edu> On Behalf Of Davis, Tiffany
Sent: Wednesday, May 16, 2018 10:44 AM
To: tacrao at tamuc.edu
Subject: [TACRAO] Listserv University Application Fee Insight

Good Morning,

We are taking a deeper look at our undergraduate application fee process and are interested to know what other universities are doing. Your responses are greatly appreciated!

*         Do you require a new application fee for each application submitted?

o   If yes, for (all apps, only new major, second bachelors etc..)

No - if the student has already applied and been admitted/paid the fee and needs to move their application forward a semester: https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.uta.edu_admissions_freshmen_apply_update-2Dapplication.php&d=DwIFAg&c=oqyuZuih6ykib6aKiBq22_bich4AVfYGoLertJN0bEc&r=5cwyr3ZZzjmRsIsXglBYqQ&m=wSmLO2BIGKm0RWH6fz8k5rM9B5AiaskFUDmb3K0XQEI&s=bw3AEY5gDT-EvCSiQBntE5GCPBqQDSfNZmJ-DhMqXZY&e=

*         Do you withhold the admission decision until the application fee is paid?

Yes we do

*         Do you offer a fee waiver?

o   If yes, for what (ACT/SAT/NACAC/EFC=$0)?

Yes we do - current ACT/SAT but we will be expanding to NACAC and EFC

*         Do you, or have you considered,  offering a deferred billing option for students who qualify for a waiver, rather than actually waiving the fee?

o   If yes, (considering or implemented).

We have not considered it at this time

Thanks for your help and have a wonderful day!

Tiffany Davis
Associate Director
Office of Admissions
West Texas A&M University
WTAMU Box 60907
Canyon TX 79016
p. 806-651-2006
f. 806-651-5285

[BuffStrong Logo for Email Signatures]My Strengths:Deliberative-Relator-Restorative-Achiever-Responsibility