[TACRAO] Listserv Commencement Ceremony Questions

Holly Surginer hsurginer at mclennan.edu
Thu Jun 21 08:15:12 CDT 2018

Good Morning,

Thanks everyone for your responses to my commencement questions! I've compiled the responses I received into an excel sheet and wanted to share what I received.

Thanks,
Holly Surginer
Associate Director
Student Records & Registration
McLennan Community College
1400 College Drive
Waco, TX  76708
254-299-8631 - Office
254-299-6210 - Fax
hsurginer at mclennan.edu<mailto:hsurginer at mclennan.edu>
[cid:image001.png at 01D19F96.885EA5B0]
Need a transcript?
www.getmytranscript.com<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.getmytranscript.com_&d=DwIFAg&c=oqyuZuih6ykib6aKiBq22_bich4AVfYGoLertJN0bEc&r=5cwyr3ZZzjmRsIsXglBYqQ&m=13qVSOEj4GpFXCQAVx8dDofNw8MoM8dheocSzuAiHa0&s=yeSMBcOISfirfKvfAtbrJKq2U-e7dsTPBd3YeeCkrw4&e=>