[TACRAO] Listserv TREX files ??

Pamela Rathbun prat at tjc.edu
Thu Jun 21 08:44:07 CDT 2018

Hello!
I would appreciate some insight on what format your institution receives TREX files.

We still are receiving batches of clunky “4-page-per-transcrupt-green-white-dot-matrix” batches through their FTP.

When researching, it seems we should be able to download PDFs, and use the interface where you can see student and high school names before the download. (and of course eventually get the XML files mapped to Banner).

I know this is a busy time for all of us, but any help would be appreciated!

Thank you!

Pamela JK Rathbun
Marketing Implementation
Marketing, Media and Communications
903-510-3163
[Logo]<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.tjc.edu_&d=DwIGaQ&c=oqyuZuih6ykib6aKiBq22_bich4AVfYGoLertJN0bEc&r=5cwyr3ZZzjmRsIsXglBYqQ&m=ZjAxnldal4tPnEJLKjusEAkn0WGUh70VLwkA7xhLbuE&s=av5ffhoJFT-fk76gc51HiRh0nFEF1_jVdS6QdP6boKE&e=>
PO Box 9020, Tyler, TX 75711
1400 East Fifth St., Tyler, TX 75798