[TACRAO] Listserv GED TRANSCRIPTING

Zamarripa, Jennifer R jzamarripa55 at alamo.edu
Wed Jun 20 14:49:26 CDT 2018

Good Afternoon TACRAO friends,

I realize that I sent this question out previously, but decided to try to catch people again now that end of term processes are settling down, so I apologize for the redundant question for those of you who have responded. Any and all feedback is much appreciated.  Thank you!

Where are your GED programs housed? Does anyone out there run their GED programs out of areas other than Continuing Education? If so, would you mind sharing how those courses are set up in Banner and if or how they are transcripted?

Thank you in advance for any information and feedback you may have.

Have a wonderful day!

Jennifer

Jennifer Zamarripa
Associate Director