[TACRAO] Listserv TACRAO Day/Night Schedule Update

Bazan, Leticia Leticia.Bazan at tamucc.edu
Wed Jun 20 11:26:47 CDT 2018

Greetings from the TACRAO High School Relations Committee,

I wanted to let you know that the TACRAO Day/Night Schedule will be available for viewing beginning on Friday, June 22, 2018. TACRAO Members and subscribers will need to log into the TACRAO website to gain access.

Registration for TACRAO fairs will be available June 25th through the Fair Planner system. Again, individuals will need to log into the TACRAO website to gain access.

For information about registration will be sent as we getting closer to launching the registration site.

Best regards,
Leticia Bazan
TACRAO High School Relations Chair

[cid:image001.png at 01D40888.31D564B0]