[TACRAO] Listserv Residency

Slaughter, Chandra SlaughterC at uhd.edu
Tue Jun 19 11:23:14 CDT 2018

Good morning!

I would have to agree with the other comments below. As long as the student can provide 12 months of employment history and residential proof such as lease or mortgage statement Residency would be met.

Thanks,

Chandra Slaughter, M.A.
Coordinator of Records- Registrar’s Office
University of Houston-Downtown
Phone:  713-221-8078
Fax:      713-223-7450
www.UHD./edu/registrar/<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.uhd._edu_registrar_&d=DwIGaQ&c=oqyuZuih6ykib6aKiBq22_bich4AVfYGoLertJN0bEc&r=5cwyr3ZZzjmRsIsXglBYqQ&m=cJXmEnMWSk9IWeDqp7sVMR0jQH77Z3oLYcx1i8NAYb0&s=tg_X6QQY9i__ufcDRIalxjlZa--5fO0ytFjNfc9u5hU&e=>