[TACRAO] Listserv Residency

Gray, Sheila Sheila.Gray at ttu.edu
Tue Jun 19 10:47:24 CDT 2018

Good morning!
I agree with the other comments provided so far. If the individual can prove domicile with employment, then the lack of Texas DL wouldn’t cancel that. We would also require a lease or proof of home ownership along with the 12 months of paystubs.

Best,
Sheila

[cid:image001.png at 01D0B4D9.CAB7A400]
                          Sheila Gray