[TACRAO] Listserv Residency

shirley.dove at cisco.edu shirley.dove at cisco.edu
Wed Jun 20 14:24:53 CDT 2018

Thank you all for the replies.  I appreciate your input.

Shirley K. Dove

Director of Enrollment Services/Registrar

Residency Determination Official

Cisco College

101 College Heights

Cisco, TX 76437

254-442-5134   Fax: 254-442-1449/Attention: Shirley Dove

Summer office hours:  Monday-Thursday 8:00 am - 4:30 pm

If you need admissions information please click here to be directed to
the Cisco College admissions page.
<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.cisco.edu_s_926_index.aspx-3Fsid-3D926-26gid-3D1-26pgid-3D285&d=DwIFaQ&c=oqyuZuih6ykib6aKiBq22_bich4AVfYGoLertJN0bEc&r=5cwyr3ZZzjmRsIsXglBYqQ&m=dEtv3024dIuXS9JRekPircPy705UEJqeLTNeNrrvxqI&s=-yKwiaheNpglXfRcP2QZ97bhH5jPRCu2SChZxIGNdWg&e=>

The Cisco College Office of the Registrar is now live with transcript
services from Credentials Solutions.

Online ordering dramatically decreases processing time, while electronic
sending capability makes delivery virtually instantaneous.  Online order
entry  is available 24/7.  Our goal is to streamline the entire process
so your transcripts reach their destinations more efficiently, giving
you peace of mind by making your application and transfer processes
easier.  Click here to place your online order
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.credentials-2Dinc.com_tplus_-3FALUMTRO003553&d=DwIFaQ&c=oqyuZuih6ykib6aKiBq22_bich4AVfYGoLertJN0bEc&r=5cwyr3ZZzjmRsIsXglBYqQ&m=dEtv3024dIuXS9JRekPircPy705UEJqeLTNeNrrvxqI&s=AC5MsQ_fMLTsxJNM4Iae4ptefEKJeW_u9P7nseu62XY&e= .