[TACRAO] Listserv (no subject)

Brandi.Havens Brandi.Havens at clarendoncollege.edu
Wed Jun 6 09:47:08 CDT 2018

I am collecting information on how other institutions  are set up when it comes to who reports to who.

Could you all share information about your registrar's offices concerning who all reports to the registrar in terms of other departments or individuals.

Also if you would be willing to share your thoughts on your current set up both good and bad and if you could change something what would it be.

If you want to email me directly feel free to do so.  I appreciate any and all feedback.

Brandi Havens
Registrar
Clarendon College
(806) 874-3571 ext 107
P.O. Box 968
Clarendon, TX 79226
 For more information please visit https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.mimecast.com&d=DwIFaQ&c=oqyuZuih6ykib6aKiBq22_bich4AVfYGoLertJN0bEc&r=5cwyr3ZZzjmRsIsXglBYqQ&m=OSDkTsRO0lMo5iILrqqQHst2hVJzAgCvH4VUe6Vmmec&s=6OWS9qB4cwVL4Qi-b3KqvdyQWGmsRivjsnWBcCL6wXs&e=