[TACRAO] Listserv TAMU - Open Position - Senior Administrative Coordinator I

Heard, Laura A lheard at tamu.edu
Tue Jun 5 10:46:29 CDT 2018

Howdy!

We are looking for a motivated, team player to join the Office of the Registrar team as a Senior Administrative Coordinator I.  This individual will be responsible for providing administrative support for the three Associate Registrars, supervising 10 student workers, ordering office supplies and print publications, answering multi-line phones (including 5 direct lines), produce letters for current and former students upon request.  In addition to these duties, this individual serves as a back up to the Executive Assistant to the Registrar.  If you are interested in applying for a position to join our team or know someone who is, please use one of the following options below to submit an application:

TAMU and TAMU System School Employees - Workday - Search for Senior Administrative Coordinator I in College Station

External Applicants
https://tamus.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/TAMU_External/job/College-Station-TAMU/Senior-Administrative-Coordinator-I_R-007020-1

Thanks & Gig'em!
~Laura Ann

Laura A. Heard | Associate Registrar
Office of the Registrar, Division of Enrollment & Academic Services | Texas A&M University
0100 TAMU | College Station, Texas 77843-0100

ph: 979.845.1059 | fax: 979.845.4757 | lheard at tamu.edu<mailto:lheard at tamu.edu>

TEXAS A&M UNIVERSITY | FEARLESS on Every Front

This message may contain confidential student information under the Family Educational Rights & Privacy Act (FERPA).  If you have received this message in error, please advise the sender by reply e-email and delete the message.