[TACRAO] Listserv Calling All Authors!

Mancone Fisher, Nichole Ann nichole.manconefisher at uta.edu
Wed Jun 6 10:16:29 CDT 2018

Hello friends,

The SACRAO Journal is looking for contributors!  Recent articles have included:

The Role Parents Play in Building the STEM Pipeline - Stacy Fair
Best Practices for Design of Admission Offices and Welcome Centers - Lori Garrett
How to Grow a Leader: Experiences of Higher Education Faculty and Staff in a Homegrown Leadership Development Program - Ginnifer Cié Gee
Literature Review: Understanding the Impact of Dual Enrollment on Student Success - David Jenkins
Reconsidering Best Practices: A Case Study of Community Colleges Assessing Student Completion - Matthew McCrickard
Tuition Reliance as a Driver of Admissions Policies - Bradley Barnes and Michael S. Harris

I know that there are great things happening at our schools.  Please consider writing about them.

If you have any questions, please let me know!

Nichole

Nichole Mancone Fisher, Ed.D.
Registrar
Admissions, Records, & Registration
The University of Texas at Arlington
p: 817-272-3275 | f: 817-272-3223
email: nichole.manconefisher at uta.edu<mailto:nichole.manconefisher at uta.edu>
web: www.uta.edu/records<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.uta.edu_records&d=DwIFAw&c=oqyuZuih6ykib6aKiBq22_bich4AVfYGoLertJN0bEc&r=5cwyr3ZZzjmRsIsXglBYqQ&m=ewiYNbZ_k53C5umiSJwj8q3hnFgW65Lxyg5bQK4tbrk&s=IRIS4N5KzqmffJ6Bh7urLqOychzXz8K3i7Ji9GoPirY&e=>
[cid:image002.png at 01D3FD7F.6F694440]