[TACRAO] Listserv TAMU - Open Position - Assistant Registrar

Heard, Laura A lheard at tamu.edu
Tue Jun 5 10:42:10 CDT 2018

Howdy!

We are looking for a motivated, team player to join the Office of the Registrar leadership team as the Assistant Registrar who oversees our Degree Audit staff.  This individual is responsible for centralized graduation clearance and other graduation-related functions. If you are interested in applying for a position to join our team or know someone who is, please use one of the following options below to submit an application:

TAMU and TAMU System School Employees - Workday - Search for the Assistant Registrar position in College Station.

External Applicants
https://tamus.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/TAMU_External/job/College-Station-TAMU/Assistant-Registrar-P12_R-006876

Thanks & Gig'em!
~Laura Ann

Laura A. Heard | Associate Registrar
Office of the Registrar, Division of Enrollment & Academic Services | Texas A&M University
0100 TAMU | College Station, Texas 77843-0100

ph: 979.845.1059 | fax: 979.845.4757 | lheard at tamu.edu<mailto:lheard at tamu.edu>

TEXAS A&M UNIVERSITY | FEARLESS on Every Front

This message may contain confidential student information under the Family Educational Rights & Privacy Act (FERPA).  If you have received this message in error, please advise the sender by reply e-email and delete the message.