[TACRAO] Listserv ETACRAO News Needed!

Lynda S. Langham llangham at sfasu.edu
Wed Jun 15 10:42:23 CDT 2016

TO: ETACRAO Members

Please send any news items you have for the Summer edition of the TACRAO newsletter to me directly at llangham at sfasu.edu<mailto:llangham at sfasu.edu> by 5 PM on Monday, June 20th. We're trying to get the newsletter out ASAP after that date. I have pictures from our recent meeting that I will be including. If you have any historical TACRAO pictures, Berri would love to include them in the newsletter for our 100 year celebration of TACRAO! Please send them to me as an attachment. Thanks in advance for your news input!

Lynda Langham | Registrar
Office of the Registrar
Stephen F. Austin State University
P.O. Box 13050, SFA Station | Nacogdoches, TX  75962
P: 936.468.2120 | F: 936.468.7638
llangham at sfasu.edu<mailto:llangham at sfasu.edu>

[Description: cid:image003.png at 01D19C9B.D9F4AD50]<https://www.facebook.com/SFARegistrarsOffice>[Description: cid:image004.png at 01D19C9B.D9F4AD50]<https://twitter.com/sfaregistrar> [Description: cid:image005.png at 01D19C9B.D9F4AD50] <https://instagram.com/sfa_registrar/>
 Add us on Snapchat:
        sfa_registrar

The views and opinions expressed in this message
are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views
and opinions of Stephen F. Austin State University,
its Boards of Regents, or the State of Texas.