[TACRAO] Listserv Residency Contact List

Caldwell, Jane Jane.Caldwell at THECB.state.tx.us
Wed Jun 15 13:47:09 CDT 2016

Hi, guys!  This is your chance to update the residency contact list.  This is a list of people whom you should contact if you need to confirm a transfer student's previous residency classification.

If you discover any updates that are needed, please send them to Kammi Contreras of my staff at:  kammi.contreras at thecb.state.tx.us<mailto:teresa.aleman at thecb.state.tx.us> and she will incorporate your changes into the next version of the list that we send out.

Best wishes, and thank you for your cooperation!

Jane

Jane Caldwell
Director of Student Success
Division of College Readiness and Success
Texas Higher Education Coordinating Board
512-427-6455
jane.caldwell at thecb.state.tx.us<mailto:jane.caldwell at thecb.state.tx.us>