[TACRAO] Listserv E.L. Broady Academy

Irene Robinson IRobinson at alvincollege.edu
Wed Jun 15 08:27:25 CDT 2016

This is what TEPSAC shows for them.

[cid:image002.png at 01D1C6DF.BDD7D3E0]

Indicating that they no longer are recognized by TEPSAC.  The link on their website for accreditation information returns the following:

[cid:image003.png at 01D1C6DF.BDD7D3E0]

Therefore, we would have no other choice but to admit their students as individual approval.

Hope this helps.

Irene M. Robinson
Registrar
Alvin Community College