[TACRAO] Listserv Community College Question

Holly Surginer hsurginer at mclennan.edu
Wed Jun 1 16:58:19 CDT 2016

See responses below.

Holly Surginer
Assistant Registrar
McLennan Community College
1400 College Drive
Waco, TX  76708
254-299-8631 – Office
254-299-6210 – Fax
hsurginer at mclennan.edu<mailto:hsurginer at mclennan.edu>
[cid:image001.png at 01D19F96.885EA5B0]
Need a transcript?
www.getmytranscript.com<http://www.getmytranscript.com/>

From: tacrao-bounces at tamuc.edu [mailto:tacrao-bounces at tamuc.edu] On Behalf Of Jeremy Dorman
Sent: Wednesday, June 01, 2016 4:24 PM
To: tacrao at tamuc.edu
Subject: [TACRAO] Listserv Community College Question

Quick Poll -

How many of you automatically award the Certificate or Degree if the student does not apply? If yes, have you encountered any issues? We have a nominal amount state they do not want to graduate and we honor their wishes. We have more that want to “push” graduation to a future semester when they will graduate with multiple degrees/certificates. My plan in the near future is to work on policies that address these issues.

Do you charge an application fee/graduation fee? No

Any other information about Graduation you want to share, please! We’ve experienced an increase of 7.9% in the last year with this process.

Please email me directly at jdorman at panola.edu<mailto:jdorman at panola.edu> .

Thanks-
Jeremy
--