[TACRAO] Listserv Community College Question

Garrick, Connie S Connie.S.Garrick at lonestar.edu
Wed Jun 1 16:30:33 CDT 2016

See my answers below.

Connie Garrick
System Director Records & Enrollment Services/Registrar
Office of Completion
Lone Star College
20515 SH 249  UP1104
Houston, Texas 77070
281.290.2721
281.290.2978 (fax)
Connie.Garrick at LoneStar.edu<mailto:Connie.Garrick at LoneStar.edu>

[LSC Records and Enrollment Services Secondary Logo-Horizontal-540_BOLD]