[TACRAO] Listserv Transcript Requests Data

WALKER, VANESSA VANESSA.WALKER at tccd.edu
Wed Jun 1 15:21:22 CDT 2016

Jerry,

Please see responses below.  I would also like to see a summary of responses.

Regards,

Vanessa Walker
Assistant Director | Records & Reports
Tarrant County College District | Office:  TREF 3320
300 Trinity Campus Circle | Fort Worth, TX  76102
817-515-1551 | Fax 817-515-0625
vanessa.walker at tccd.edu<mailto:vanessa.walker at tccd.edu>| www.tccd.edu<http://www.tccd.edu/>

Summer hours through July 29, 2016:  7:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m., Monday - Thursday.  Closed on Fridays.