[TACRAO] Listserv Interim Registrar -- Texas A&M University-Kingsville (TAMUK)

Garcia Jr., Juan G jgarcia at tamiu.edu
Fri Jan 29 11:57:09 CST 2016

 [cid:c7cea028586d494aa133e12e9bc4adb0]

George,

I want to thank you for all your guidance and help.  I will never forget all the assistance you provided me my very first week as Registrar.

Enjoy your retirement.

[cid:image003.png at 01CFBD7F.6BE66030]

Juan Gilberto Garcia Jr.
University Registrar
Office of the University Registrar
Texas A&M International University
phone: (956) 326.2468
email: jgarcia at tamiu.edu<mailto:jgarcia at tamiu.edu>

P       Please consider the environment before printing this email.
[cid:8e52c03318ea47b0b66d50f795ac241e]

Juan G Garcia Jr.
ZSC 121B
5201 University Blvd.
Laredo, TX 78041
Tel. (956) 326-2468
Fax (956) 326-2249

As pursuant to Texas A&M International University rule 33.04.99.L2 concerning the Use and Disposition of Electronic Communications, this email is a mechanism for official communication of the University. Electronic mail (e-mail) should be used only for legitimate academic or state business. Official email communications are intended only to meet the academic and administrative needs of the campus community.