[TACRAO] Listserv Interim Registrar -- Texas A&M University-Kingsville (TAMUK)

Rhodes, Jeff jrhodes at utep.edu
Fri Jan 29 11:42:04 CST 2016

Congratulations, George!  I wish you a very happy retirement. It is well-deserved!

Jeff Rhodes, Ed.D.
University Registrar
Mike Loya Academic Services Building
The University of Texas at El Paso
500 W. University
El Paso, TX 79968
915.747.7323

Run with perseverance the race set before you!

From: <tacrao-bounces at tamuc.edu<mailto:tacrao-bounces at tamuc.edu>> on behalf of "George W. Weir" <George.Weir at tamuk.edu<mailto:George.Weir at tamuk.edu>>
Date: Friday, January 29, 2016 at 8:48 AM
To: "tacrao at tamuc.edu<mailto:tacrao at tamuc.edu>" <tacrao at tamuc.edu<mailto:tacrao at tamuc.edu>>
Subject: [TACRAO] Listserv Interim Registrar -- Texas A&M University-Kingsville (TAMUK)

Effective February 1, 2016, Mildred Slaughter will become the Interim Registrar of Texas A&M University-Kingsville.  TAMUK Transcripts will bear her official name, Mildred Slaughter, beginning the 1st of February 2016.  No other changes are being made to the transcript.  Her contact information is 361-593-2834 or mildred.slaughter at tamuk.edu<mailto:mildred.slaughter at tamuk.edu>.

I am retiring and wanted to take this opportunity to thank the TACRAO organization for all the guidance and assistance provided to me during the past 11 years.  TACRAO was instrumental in my success as a Registrar and Admissions Officer.  It has been my honor and privilege to have been a part of such a great organization.  My best wishes for continued success and my thanks for the contribution the members and the organization makes to higher education in the State of Texas (and the nation).  Again, thanks for some great memories and farewell until we meet along the byways of the great State of Texas.

George W. Weir
University Registrar
Office of the Registrar
700 University Blvd