[TACRAO] Listserv Interim Registrar -- Texas A&M University-Kingsville (TAMUK)

Lynda S. Langham llangham at sfasu.edu
Fri Jan 29 12:05:48 CST 2016

George,

Congrats and all the best to you in your retirement! We will definitely miss you!

Lynda Langham

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lynda Langham '03
Registrar
Stephen F. Austin State University
PO Box 13050
Nacogdoches, TX 75962-3050
Phone: 936-468-2120
Fax: 936-468-7638

[cid:image003.jpg at 01CDEDC0.588271E0]

[http://www.buttongenerator.com/temp2/temp74107482up.png]<http://www.sfasu.edu/registrar/>
[cid:image010.png at 01D0F525.26F6D4D0]<https://www.facebook.com/SFARegistrarsOffice>[cid:image011.png at 01D0F525.26F6D4D0]<https://twitter.com/sfaregistrar> [cid:image013.png at 01D0F525.26F6D4D0] <https://instagram.com/sfa_registrar/>
Add us on Snapchat :
      sfa_registrar