[TACRAO] Listserv Interim Registrar -- Texas A&M University-Kingsville (TAMUK)

Maggie Hinojosa maggie.hinojosa at utrgv.edu
Fri Jan 29 11:34:19 CST 2016

Well deserved, George!  I am so happy for you, Connie, and your entire family.  We are truly grateful for your military and TACRAO service.

Congratulations Millie!

Maggie

[cid:8635F6C8-B57B-482C-BD71-4C8544E01ACC]
THE UNIVERSITY OF TEXAS
RIO GRANDE VALLEY

UTRGV.EDU

Magdalena Hinojosa, Ed.D.
Associate Vice President for Student Enrollment
956-665-2321 * maggie.hinojosa at utrgv.edu<mailto:maggie.hinojosa at utrgv.edu>

Brownsville * Edinburg * Harlingen