[TACRAO] Listserv Posting AP/IB test credit

Williams, Shannon L swilliams at uta.edu
Fri Jan 15 14:18:52 CST 2016

Good afternoon, everyone --

Our advising community at UT Arlington has requested we consider posting AP, IB and other appropriate test credits to new students' transcripts as soon as they are available to us.  In many cases, this would be prior to Census Day of the student's first term.

Can you point me to your institutional policy regarding this if you have one?

Many thanks,
Shannon
Shannon Williams
Director of Student Services
Office of Admissions, Records and Registration
The University of Texas at Arlington
Box 19088, 701 S. Nedderman Drive, Arlington, TX 76019
817.272.6105 direct
swilliams at uta.edu<mailto:swilliams at uta.edu>
http://wweb.uta.edu/aao/recordsandregistration/

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D14F97.FEEAED00]