[TACRAO] Listserv Posting AP/IB test credit

Miller, Tana tmiller at mail.wtamu.edu
Fri Jan 15 18:59:22 CST 2016

At West Texas A&M University, we post that type of credit as "pending credit" in our system until the semester actually starts and the student has remained enrolled past census.  Then we pull a report and change the status to actually award it and have it post in the transcript.  We are on Ellucian Colleague.

Tana Miller
West Texas A&M University
Registrar
WTAMU Box 60877