[TACRAO] Listserv JAMP Program Coordinator Position

Hermesmeyer, Paul phermesmeyer at texasjamp.org
Thu Jan 14 15:57:42 CST 2016

Hello TACRAO Membership,

The Joint Admission Medical Program (JAMP) is seeking applicants for the position of Program Coordinator.  Mr. Enrique Jasso has accepted the position of Director of Recruitment and Special Programs at Texas A&M Health Science Center College of Medicine.

To view the job description and how to apply please click on the following link.  JAMP Program Coordinator<https://zhr-candidate.shared.utsystem.edu/psp/ZHRPRDCG/EMPLOYEE/HRMS/c/HRS_HRAM.HRS_CE.GBL/?tab=PAPP_GUEST&SiteId=8>

B. Paul Hermesmeyer
Director

Joint Admission Medical Program
P.O. Box 2175
Austin, TX  78768
PHermesmeyer at texasjamp.org<mailto:PHermesmeyer at texasjamp.org>

www.texasjamp.org<http://www.texasjamp.org/>

This message (including attachments) may contain information that is privileged, confidential or protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that dissemination, disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this message or any information contained in it is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please immediately notify the sender by reply e-mail and delete this message from your computer. Although we have taken steps to ensure that this e-mail and attachments are free from any virus, we advise that in keeping with good computing practice the recipient should ensure they are actually virus free.