[TACRAO] Listserv Grades

Williams, Shannon L swilliams at uta.edu
Wed Apr 20 16:26:48 CDT 2016

Hi, Debbie and Robert -- I’ve been thinking about both of you and all your peeps.  Hope the flooding is subsiding where you are.

UT Arlington has been successful in creating an extract process from Blackboard to PeopleSoft CS.  Folks who manage Blackboard for UTA worked with Richard Jimmerson, our Director for Administrative Services, to build this extract process.  We can take this offline for more details, but in the meantime, here’s what we publish for faculty about the process:  http://www.uta.edu/records/_downloads/blackboard_grade_upload.pdf.