[TACRAO] Listserv Grades

Serna, Lisa A SERNA at uthscsa.edu
Wed Apr 20 16:27:34 CDT 2016

Hi Robert from not quite so soggy San Antonio.
Answers to both questions: No

We have now started an analysis of allowing it though. We are now on Canvas and are interested in automated the grade transfer.

Lisa Serna
Business Systems Analyst
Office of the University Registrar
The University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio
serna at uthscsa.edu<mailto:serna at uthscsa.edu>
210-567-2662

http://students.uthscsa.edu/registrar/

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This E-Mail communication (including attachments)
is covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act 18, U.S.C 2510-2521, is
confidential and/or legally privileged and is protected from disclosure. If you are not
the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any retention, disclosure,
dissemination, distribution, copying or use in any way of the contents of this
communication is strictly prohibited. Please reply to the sender that you have
received this message in error, and then delete it. Thank You.