[TACRAO] Listserv Grades

Henry, Debbie daherman at Central.UH.EDU
Wed Apr 20 15:36:25 CDT 2016

Hi Robert,
Hope you didn't get any flood damage!

We have a process that instructors can use to upload grades from a spreadsheet but there is no interface with the LMS. We use Blackboard and the folks who manage that system have continued to tell us that they is no PeopleSoft interface delivered. If anyone in Registrar Land knows differently, please let me know.

Sent from my iPad