[TACRAO] Listserv Question

Sandra Clay sclay at jacksonville-college.edu
Mon Apr 11 09:31:10 CDT 2016

Let me add a clarifying question, Robert.  Doesn't the high school
counselor have a "need to know" if there are problems with one of "his/her"
students in a dual credit class since that potentially impacts that
student's graduation?  That's been my rationale, and I communicate with the
counselor on that basis.

If the counselor then talks to the parents based on high school parameters,
that's her decision - and her legal right from a secondary perspective.

Sandra Clay
Director of Admissions
Jacksonville College

*Sandra Clay*