[TACRAO] Listserv Core Complete

Jimmerson, Richard J jimmerson at uta.edu
Tue Apr 5 10:42:17 CDT 2016

Hi Jerry,

Thankfully, we just revised our core last year, and now only have one university wide core.  Once a student is core complete another department should not be able to enforce upon the student to complete another course that is not in the student's major.   We fought that battle here for years.  Thankfully, we don't have to fight that anymore.

RICHARD JIMMERSON
Director, Administrative Services
The University of Texas at Arlington
Box 19088, 701 S. Nedderman Drive, Arlington, TX 76019
817.272.0876 Fax 817.272.3223

jimmerson at uta.edu<mailto:jimmerson at uta.edu>
http://wweb.uta.edu/aao/recordsandregistration/