[TACRAO] Listserv Core Complete

Sandra Clay sclay at jacksonville-college.edu
Tue Apr 5 11:38:30 CDT 2016

As a transfer-out school, we find it difficult to know what to tell
students about credits transferring.  It is one thing for them to transfer;
it's quite another to find they don't fit into the degree plan once the
student has jumped the fence.

Richard, getting departments together like you have is no small feat, and I
applaud you for managing it.  In the end, it helps both the students and
the poor transfer-in registrar.

Sandra

*Sandra Clay*
*Director of Admissions*