[TACRAO] Listserv Electronic Check-In

Higgins, Brandon J. brandon.higgins at texarkanacollege.edu
Tue Sep 29 09:47:38 CDT 2015

1.       Texarkana College uses Who's Next in  the Enrollment Management Office

2.       The software was here when I got here, but I'm sure the driving force for implementation was to manage the enormous lines we would get at the end of registration periods and to help triage those lines

3.       We enjoy the software; it allows us to make appointments for our advisors, triage, run multiple types of reports, send instant messages, etc. I'm not sure how robust it is compared to other solutions, but it gets the job done for what we need it to do.

I'm interested to know if any other schools use a solution that will text students to notify them when their spot in line is coming up and how that's been received.