[TACRAO] Listserv Electronic Check-In

Justin Schilke jschilke at rice.edu
Tue Sep 29 09:31:57 CDT 2015

Good morning,

Does anyone use an electronic check-in or queue/line management solution
(for example, QLess, Qminder,etc.)? If so, could you answer the following
questions:

1.       What software are you using?

2.       Why did you choose to implement a queue/line management solution?

3.       What has been you experience with it so far and what has been the
reception by the campus community?

You can reply to me directly at jschilke at rice.edu.

Thanks!

Justin

Justin Schilke

Associate Registrar

Office of the Registrar / Rice University

ph: 713-348-3157 / fax: 713-348-5921

 <http://registrar.rice.edu/> http://registrar.rice.edu/

Information contained in this message may be confidential and privileged and
protected by the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974 (FERPA).
If so, this information is being shared with the addressee(s) because of a
legitimate educational interest.  Any re-disclosure must be done in
accordance with FERPA.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or other use of
the contents of this message is prohibited.  If you have received this
message in error, please notify me at the contact information above.

Please take time to fill out our survey and let us know how we are doing:
registrar.rice.edu/feedback/.