[TACRAO] Listserv Electronic Check-In

Jimmerson, Richard J jimmerson at uta.edu
Tue Sep 29 10:03:02 CDT 2015

1.       We implemented NEMO-Q over a year ago for the Registrar, Financial Aid and Bursar Offices.

2.       We did so because at the beginning of terms these offices would have very long lines.  Now we have sitting areas and it helps to ease students' frustration.

3.       We were able to adopt it for our needs.  It has been received very well by students.

RICHARD JIMMERSON
Director, Administrative Services
The University of Texas at Arlington
Box 19088, 701 S. Nedderman Drive, Arlington, TX 76019
817.272.0876 Fax 817.272.3223

jimmerson at uta.edu<mailto:jimmerson at uta.edu>
http://wweb.uta.edu/aao/recordsandregistration/