[TACRAO] Listserv Results of TACRAO Nominations and Elections Committee voting

Sherry Benoit sherry.wells at lamar.edu
Tue May 19 08:31:56 CDT 2015

The ballot was full of amazing TACRAO members which made it hard to choose
just four. Congratulations to the new committee. I know you will do an
amazing job of choosing our next slate of leaders.

Sherry Benoit, Ed.D.
Associate Vice-President for Strategic Enrollment Management
Lamar University
PO Box 11781
Beaumont TX 77710
409-880-1718 Office
409-880-7515 Fax

CONFIDENTIALITY: Any information contained in this e-mail (including
attachments) is the property of The State of Texas and unauthorized
disclosure or use is prohibited. Sending, receiving or forwarding of
confidential, proprietary and privileged information is prohibited under
Lamar Policy. If you received this e-mail in error, please notify the
sender and delete this e-mail from your system.