[TACRAO] Listserv Results of TACRAO Nominations and Elections Committee voting

Inglish, Darla darla.inglish at mwsu.edu
Tue May 19 07:11:12 CDT 2015

Dear TACRAO,

Thank you to all of the 282 members who participated in voting for your Nominations & Elections Committee members for 2015.
This committee will select and propose the slate of incoming officers to serve on TACRAO's Executive Committee.  All of the nominees  were highly qualified, and we have a strong committee to fulfill the responsibility of Nominations & Elections for the 2015-16 year.

The results of the N&E Committee election are:
Trey Hattaway (Chair-Elect), Kilgore College
Cynthia (Cindy) Hess (Member), Tarleton State University
Andi Liner (Member), Blinn College
Tana J. Miller (Member), West Texas A&M University

These four members will meet with this year's Nominations & Elections Committee Chair, Bobby Lothringer, from Texas Woman's University, later this summer to develop the incoming slate of officers. The positions they will be working on filling are: President-Elect, Vice-President for Admissions, and Secretary.  I encourage you to speak with any of these members if you are interested in one of the positions or if you have a recommendation of someone you think would be valuable to TACRAO in one of these positions.

Thank you to everyone who voted to further this process of selecting our TACRAO leadership!

Darla Inglish, Registrar
TACRAO President-Elect
Midwestern State University
3410 Taft Blvd.