[TACRAO] Listserv Matching records with names

Sandra Clay sclay at jacksonville-college.edu
Tue May 5 09:43:46 CDT 2015

If you are concerned that she may not be who she claims to be, I would ask
to see a current Social Security printout.  Whatever that says is who she
is regardless of what she wants to be called.  How she got to that name is
irrelevant as long as you know who she IS now.  If there has been a legal
name change and she hasn't changed her SS record, I still would stay with
the SS record.  In this as in every other area, Uncle Sam rules.

My perspective.

Sandra Clay
Director of Admissions
Jacksonville College