[TACRAO] Listserv Transcript Fees

Jacqueline Hefley jhefley at austinseminary.edu
Tue Jun 23 12:51:15 CDT 2015

1)      5.00 per semester

2)      Included as part of registration fee

3)      No limit, to current or former students.

4)      When we charged for each transcript, the cost was 5.00 each. We calculated (roughly) what we brought in annually for all transcripts (current and former students) and determined that a flat rate of 5.00 per semester brought in a comparable amount of money. Revenue aside, not having to process payments for transcripts is a huge relief. I highly recommend a flat fee.

Jacqueline D. Hefley
Assistant Dean for Academic Affairs and Registrar
AUSTIN PRESBYTERIAN THEOLOGICAL SEMINARY
100 E. 27th Street, Austin, Texas 78705
512-404-4826 |P| 512-479-0738 |F|
austinseminary.edu