[TACRAO] Listserv Transcript Fees

David Short david.short at lamar.edu
Tue Jun 23 12:40:40 CDT 2015

1)      $15

2)      The fee is listed as a Records Fee

3)      We limit the students to 5 transcripts per long semester (anything
over incurs a $5/per charge)

4)      It sure makes life easier for both the students as well my
transcript production team

If you have any questions or want to discuss further, please don’t hesitate
to contact me.

W. David Short, Jr.
Registrar
Lamar University