[TACRAO] Listserv Transcript Fees

George W. Weir George.Weir at tamuk.edu
Tue Jun 23 13:20:11 CDT 2015

See below:

George W. Weir
University Registrar
Texas A&M University-Kingsville
700 University Blvd
MSC 105
Kingsville, Texas 78363
Voice – 361-593-2811
Fax – 361-593-2195

From: tacrao-bounces at tamuc.edu [mailto:tacrao-bounces at tamuc.edu] On Behalf Of Martha Fothergill
Sent: Tuesday, June 23, 2015 12:32 PM
To: tacrao at tamuc.edu
Subject: [TACRAO] Listserv Transcript Fees

We are  considering changing our policies concerning collection of transcript fees.

Those of you who charge the students on a per-term basis rather than charging a fee when the student orders a transcript, could you respond to the following?

1)      How much is your per-term charge? $15 per semester/term

2)      Is the charge listed as a transcript fee charge or is it under something else?  It is now rolled into our University Services Fee.

3)      Do you have a limit on the number of transcripts a student may order?  3 per day/ only a per day limit

4)      Any other information you think might be helpful for us?  Until we put the per day limit, we would have large number of transcripts ordered and not picked up.  This has help reduce the number that we destroy because the student never picks them up.

Thank you in advance for your responses.  If you wish, you may respond directly to me rather than back to the listserve.

Martha Fothergill
HPU Registrar's Office
Coordinator of Records and Reports
(325) 649-8011

This e-mail is intended solely for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged information. Any review, dissemination, copying, printing or other use of this e-mail by persons or entities other than the addressee is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please contact the sender immediately and delete the material from any computer.