[TACRAO] Listserv Transcript Fees

Martha Fothergill Mfothergill at hputx.edu
Tue Jun 23 12:32:02 CDT 2015

We are  considering changing our policies concerning collection of transcript fees.

Those of you who charge the students on a per-term basis rather than charging a fee when the student orders a transcript, could you respond to the following?

1)      How much is your per-term charge?

2)      Is the charge listed as a transcript fee charge or is it under something else?

3)      Do you have a limit on the number of transcripts a student may order?

4)      Any other information you think might be helpful for us?

Thank you in advance for your responses.  If you wish, you may respond directly to me rather than back to the listserve.

Martha Fothergill
HPU Registrar's Office
Coordinator of Records and Reports
(325) 649-8011

This e-mail is intended solely for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged information. Any review, dissemination, copying, printing or other use of this e-mail by persons or entities other than the addressee is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please contact the sender immediately and delete the material from any computer.