[TACRAO] Listserv Core complete

Pam Wright Pamela.Wright at tamuc.edu
Wed Jun 10 09:26:57 CDT 2015

Good morning!  This question applies to schools who use both Banner and DegreeWorks.  We currently have a procedure for marking students who transfer in as core complete but we are finding a few issues with it.  I am wondering what other schools are using to mark a student in Banner who transfers in core complete so DegreeWorks can then properly pick up that they are indeed core complete.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Pam Wright | Assistant Director of Admissions
Office of Undergraduate Admissions
Pamela.wright at tamuc.edu<mailto:Dali.Hatanville at tamuc.edu>

Mail: P.O. Box 3011 | Commerce, TX 75429
Ship: 2600 South Neal Street | Commerce, TX 75428
Tel: 903.886.5078 | Fax: 903.468.8685 | www.tamuc.edu<http://www.tamuc.edu/>

TEXAS A&M UNIVERSITY-COMMERCE<http://www.tamuc.edu/>
Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/tamucadmissions> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/tamucadmissions> | Blog<http://sites.tamuc.edu/news/> | Instagram<http://instagram.com/tamuc> | YouTube<http://www.youtube.com/lionsmedia>

Please take a minute to complete our We Care<http://www.tamuc.edu/admissions/oneStopShop/weCare.aspx> survey online and let us know how we are doing!