[TACRAO] Listserv Ms. Janice "Jan" Schow, former Hardin Simmons University Registrar's Office Staff member- obituary

Inglish, Darla darla.inglish at mwsu.edu
Tue Jun 9 08:41:01 CDT 2015

Dear TACRAO friends,

Dorothy Kiser, former TACRAO President, and retired Registrar of Hardin Simmons University, asked that I share this obituary with the listserve.  Ms. Schow was on the staff of the Hardin Simmons Registrar's Office for many years.  Our thoughts are with her Hardin Simmons University co-workers and friends.

[cid:image003.jpg at 01D0A290.0CBE1AC0]

Those left to cherish her memory are her husband, Richard Schow, her sons; Myron and Roger Schow of Sapulpa, OK, her daughters; Pearl Roys of Abilene, Kristy Lucas and her husband, Mike of Bluffton, SC, and Norma Jeffcoat and her husband, Brandon of Abilene, a sister; Marla Norris and her husband, Larry, of Kansas City, MO, grandchildren; April HIll, Justin Hill, Tyler Lucas, James Lucas, Kyle Schow, J.D. Schow, Shelby Kennedy, and Hailee Kennedy.In lieu of flowers memorials may be made to Mountain States Children's Home in Longmont, Colorado.You may view and sign the online guestbook at www.elliotthamilfuneralhome.com

Darla Inglish, Registrar
TACRAO President-Elect
Midwestern State University
3410 Taft Blvd.