[TACRAO] Listserv Core complete

Rondot, Joan Joan.Rondot at sjcd.edu
Wed Jun 10 09:30:18 CDT 2015

Pam,
We are both Degree Works and Banner and would like to have an answer to this question as well.  In addition, I am very interested in your method for marking students who transfer in as core complete.  Would you be able to explain your process?  Thanks.

[cid:image002.png at 01D0A35F.F837EE20]

Joan L. Rondot
San Jacinto College
Associate College Registrar