[TACRAO] Listserv Diploma Mailing

McDonald, Hannah K h.mcdonald at tamuct.edu
Tue Jul 7 10:34:05 CDT 2015

1) What type of distribution if mailed (flat envelope or tube) and est. postage cost per item? Flat envelope, postage is $2.03
2) Do you have tracking on your diplomas, i.e. signature confirmation or other tracking? If not, why? Not unless requested. If requested, we send it certified mail, and that costs around $11.
3) How do you handle returned diplomas?  We contact the student via phone and email and note in Banner that the diploma was returned.

Hannah McDonald
Associate Registrar
Texas A&M University-Central Texas
1001 Leadership Place|Killeen, Tx 76549